FIRE SAFETY OFFICER SSIAP 1,2 AND 3.
• The fire safety officer (SSIAP 1) “Fire Safety and Personal Assistance Services”
A major player in site security, he works mainly in establishments open to the public (ERP) or high-rise buildings (IGH) subject to strict fire safety regulations.
Its missions are:
- fire prevention;
- raising employee awareness regarding fire safety and personal assistance;
- basic maintenance of resources contributing to fire safety;
- emergency alert and reception;
- evacuation of the public;
- early intervention in the face of fires;
- assistance to people in the establishments where they work;
- the operation of the fire safety PC.
• The fire safety officer (SSIAP 2), Fire safety team leader
Coordinates the missions entrusted, assesses and changes in risks and adapts
consequence the necessary corrective measures.
• The fire safety officer (SSIAP 3), Chief of the fire safety service
Mainly administrative and managerial in function and most of the time a former professional firefighter, this key position is the lung of the establishment's fire department: guarantor of compliance with regulations, organization, schedules, means, techniques and people , emergency equipment.
The methodology during risk analysis, the drafting of administrative documents and compliance with posting obligations are all crucial points essential for classified establishments.